Total Pageviews

Drunk In Love Remixx

Goin Ham Ft. King Diggy and Hiro

Headlines Remixx

MedicXted (prod. by Johnny Juliano)


Saturday, September 28, 2013

Keep The Fxck Up!

Somebody told me I was harder to keep up with than Carmen San Diego earlier today and that was the funniest shxt I'd heard in a while lol. Whats jumpin though world?!?! I'm inclined to tell yall everything that's been goin on in my neck of the woods and trust me, it has been a journey and a half so you'll be getting an earful this time around.

Miami, Los Angeles, New York City, Detroit; these are just a few cities I've had the pleasure of visiting and passing through and each stop has a story all on its own. I'm blessed to be finally being able to take advantage of all these crazy opportunities to perform and live out my dreams in the studio, conference room and on stage. Life has been good, from these long, drug filled nights of parties and overzealous people toasting to life all the way down to the hands constantly being held out my way in need when I needed them just a few short months ago. Ain't no change in my persona (probably found my mojo and got my swag back but that's it) so I can't worry about the naysayers and bullshxtters... I'm good!

I digress as business keeps picking up at a rapid pace with a national tour set up and geared w/ya boy on the set list ready to go. Dates will be posted in the next few weeks with the tour kicking off the third week of October, so make sure yall keep it locked for more info and details on tickets as well as contests for VIP Access and an all night ball out with yours truly. Labels have ceased their clamoring as I finally lock ink with one of the most reputable recording labels IN THE WORLD! There is absolutely nothing standing in my way this time around, and yall are FINALLY about to witness what I've been brewing for the world for soooooooo long. I'm gonna be uploading more videos and pics from all my stops and visits just because a few of yall were like "dude, Wtf do you do? Where are you? Where the pictures at?"

Well the wait is over, yall #TURN^ and stay right fxckin here kuz we just getting started this quarter! Listen to the new tracks above this post!!!  Carpe Diem stxnes n janez

No comments:

Post a Comment