Total Pageviews

Drunk In Love Remixx

Goin Ham Ft. King Diggy and Hiro

Headlines Remixx

MedicXted (prod. by Johnny Juliano)


Saturday, August 3, 2013

Good, and You?

So it's 6:29 a.m. Sunday, August 4th, 2013 here in Atlanta, GA and I'm hours away from one of the biggest opportunities of my life so far. Facts stated. I know it's been hella weeks passed since I updated, but of course duty calls so apologies on my lack of time management. I wanna keep yall up to date on the latest endeavors of all things D.R.P. as well as leak a little information on my.new single "Round One." No better time than the present, right? Let's get into it...

First of all, the hip hop industry is becoming more and more oversaturated with mediocre talent, copy cat drones and lyrical assclowns. I'm about to change all this shit in a MAJOR way. Y'all have been very loyal since day uno and its amazing to still be in the game on a newly commercial scene while still aiming at the underground top spot with a vengeance. I wont divulge too much too much into the specifics of the new opps opening up for me but it's in ya best interest to pay as much attention as you can afford.

Universal Music Group executive meetings, crazy hot independent label in Atlanta, hours on hours of upcoming studio sessions and brand new single releases all storming the South in just a few short weeks. For those who haven't been able to make it to any of the shows recently, it's safe to say you've been missing out on some of the hottest performances by ya boy to date. I decided to break my upcoming single "Medicated" at a show a few weeks ago in Atlanta and IT KILLED! Video footage was captured but due to ridiculous lighting by the establishment, the quality wasn't as clear as I'd like for it to be considered for public release (my bad :/ ) But what will be released is my new single "Medicated" produced by the homie Superstar O is hitting everywhere from iTunes to the Play Store on ya androids August 17th at exactly 5pm worldwide... Feels good to say that shit lol WORLDWIDE!!!

So yeah thats the spill to date and a little more just because you deserve the exclusives first. Keep God first, family second and ya hustle in tip top. Carpe Diem my niggz.

No comments:

Post a Comment