Total Pageviews

Drunk In Love Remixx

Goin Ham Ft. King Diggy and Hiro

Headlines Remixx

MedicXted (prod. by Johnny Juliano)


Tuesday, June 4, 2013

First Zombies, Now The Dead Rise

So a few people had been wondering what happened to the crazy current events I kept them updated with and to be honest, my life started becoming its own current event, happening live and direct wherever I am. But I figured it they were right and it was overdue so let's get straight into it...

Now the title of this blog does not justice to what actually took place at a funeral in Africa a few days ago. Shout out to http://www.RollingStone.com for the article smash, and its a GUARANTEE that you'll definitely be getting a brain full of some of the hottest and craziest pop culture and all around the world dope stories as we find out. Keep shit tuned right here because some MAJOR innovations are headed to drpmuzik.com Carpe Diem my niggz

Can you imagine being at a funeral and the person you are mourning opens the coffin? Well that is just what happened to the friends and family of 34-year-old Brighton Dama Zanthe. Zanthe reportedly died after suffering for some time with an long term illness. As his friends and family gathered to pay their last respects to the dead man at his home in Gweru, one friend noticed some movement.

Lot Gaka, one of the mourners and Zanthe’s employer, told reporters, ”I was the first to notice Mr. Zanthe’s moving legs as I was in the queue to view his body. At first I could not believe my eyes but later realized that there was indeed some movements on the body as other mourners retreated in disbelief.”

Zanthe may have awaken just in time as his body had already been scheduled to be transported to a funeral home later that day. After Zanthe “resurrected” he was taken to a local hospital, where he remained on life support for two days before eventually being released.

During an interview yesterday, Zanthe explained, “This issue can be best told by people who came to my house to attend my funeral.

“I don’t know what happened and I only remember being on a life support system in hospital. Everything is history to me.

“What I can only confirm is that people gathered at my house to mourn but I was given another chance and I am alive. I feel okay now.”

Local news reports in Zimbabwe have confirmed that these events are becoming more common there. Earlier this year, a woman, who was said to have collapsed and died during sex, woke up screaming after she was placed in a coffin to be transported to funeral home.

Another surprise resurrection in 2012 occured when a Zimbabwe woman who was suspected of being possessed, was rushed to a hospital after she stabbed herself. She was allegedly declared dead by hospital staff but did not remain dead for long, the Chronicle reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment