Total Pageviews

Drunk In Love Remixx

Goin Ham Ft. King Diggy and Hiro

Headlines Remixx

MedicXted (prod. by Johnny Juliano)


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Story Behind The Struggle

What's good world? Hopefully everything but nothing kuz life is too short not to find something you love in life. Hope everybody's having a good Memorial Day weekend, these days police know how to slow shit down real quick out here lol. Still, we got a lot to be thankful for so the grills should be burning and the family should be kickin it on some "we made it to another one" type of vibe.

On to the news, I'm sure everyone has seen some type of promotion for my big single "Round One." I decided to give you the readers, an in depth synopsis of the song itself and the meaning behind it. We will dissect and ingest the lyrical content as we explore the man behind the artist on a one on one personal inquiry session. I hope you got some time to kick ya feet up and dive into this shit because trust me, it's finna get real in a damn hurry shawdy.

First of all, Round One gained its title based on the new chapter that began in my life as well as the past chapter that was closing. Life had been taking a toll like crazy and I just couldn't make heads or tails out of it all. My sister was in a horrible car accident that caused me to become reclusive and just cold to the world in general. Granted family fights, but you never want hurt harm or pain to come their way. Her and her friend are recovering at a great rate and are back to their daily routines, but the in between and waiting to find out if she'd be okay was more than enough stress by itself. My mother was a mess and the rest of the family looked as sullen as I did about everything. Like a dark cloud was just hovering above head almost taunting me with the fact that I can't and probably won't get away any time soon. That's just the tip of the iceberg though, let's travel even deeper.

From deceit and heartbreak to lost loyalty and lonely nights, I've experienced all but nothing these last few months. I've learned that I have a very close relationship with Karma and she has a way of just keeping me on my toes. For everything good thing, except at least four bad things is the motto for me. I'm not a pessimistic person by any means, but shit just showed no signs of even having a silver lining. Family wasn't as tight as we shouldve been and it just made things a little bit harder because I dwell on shit a lot and just keep it bottled up like a vault...i just realized that I was damn near ranting and writing skills book at the same time and I'm sure you'd rather just hear the song than read about me talking about it. The song itself will be released August 28th and will be hitting radio station airwaves everywhere as well as flooding the internet like we got a viral ark to protect us lol. Sorry, lil geek humor for those who actually got. But yeah man, lemme get back to it and yall make sure to keep living life to the fullest. Carpe Diem ya dig!

No comments:

Post a Comment