Total Pageviews

Drunk In Love Remixx

Goin Ham Ft. King Diggy and Hiro

Headlines Remixx

MedicXted (prod. by Johnny Juliano)


Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fuck Em, We Ball

What's happening world? You know me, blazed in a haze and writing my f*ckin life away. Hopefully yall been keepin up with the movement these last few weeks because if you have, you'd be happy as shit about the merge between myself and R.E.A.L Muzick. My label mate and hip hop tyrant J -Flo introduced me to a team of dope individuals who show dedication and distinction between whats real and what's fake. It's been a long long time since I've had an actual management team that I didn't have a major role in other than being the artist, and I can see things going far as hell with a team stronger than Hercules on steroids. R.E.A.L Muzick is a fuckin lifestyle live loud ya dig.

On to new news, I've also acquired a personal manager that you'll be hearing quite a bit about and from. Chassidy Wilkins, friend and business associate turned manager, is truly a beast when it comes to the work flow. Although new to the industry from behind the manager's desk, Miss Wilkins has an aggressive business stance that demands attention and I'm proud as hell to have her backing my career. The label told me I wouldn't be able to find a team as tight and oriented as what they could offer... I strongly beg to differ.

Business is progressing at a crazy rate and I don't get much time to post like I used to, but there are some changes coming that EVERYBODY will be talking about. The numbers have been ridiculous lately which means yall been showin mad love, and I gotta show it back. Make sure you check out Jasmine of vE'Modeling in Scary Movie 5 as well as the latest and greatest from ya boy, only here at drpmuzik.com. Carpe Diem.

OH YEAH, THE OFFICIAL REMIXX OF "MEMORIES BACK THEN" DROPS NEXT MONDAY! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment