Total Pageviews

Drunk In Love Remixx

Goin Ham Ft. King Diggy and Hiro

Headlines Remixx

MedicXted (prod. by Johnny Juliano)


Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bout Damn Time

Whats good world? Let me start off by apologizing for the delay in updates but thanks to everybody's support, I've been busy as hell! A lot of good things have been coming my way as of recently and the way I've been thanking God lately, you'd think I hit the lottery lol. Seriously though, if not for The Man Upstairs and the undying support from yall, it aint no telling where I'd be. Some artists take their support systems for granted but not this guy. I fuckin love yall!!!! Its a neverending supply of love to go around so as long as you show up, its guaranteed I'll show out.

Man I feel so out of tune with reality and am stuck in smoky place between the highway and the recording studio. Traveling is an understatement; I have been venturing my ass off these last few weeks straight working. Thanks to heavy hitting producers like Wayne On A Beat and Superstar O, along with some of the hottest musicians and engineers, I've been working on quite a few new commercial radio singles and underground songs with a few special guests I'm pretty sure you all know. Keep ya ear to the streets for the release dates.

If you follow me on any of the major social sites, then I know you've already seen my new work of art (lol had a couple people pissed but fuck em.) Due to unspeakable turns of events taking place when they did, it was justified and aside from that, its dope as fuck! Sometimes we hit a point where we're like "fuck it, this is for me and nobody else" and I had mines about two weeks ago. Dont ever limit yourself based on other people. That phrase "One life to live" is as real as it gets, so make sure you get yours for you first.

Well that's my spill niggz, and apologies about the capitalization and typos  you might have seen but ITS CINCO DE MAYO!!!!! Expect no less lol.I hope i
I kept ya entertained with the rundown of the rootinest, tootinest, craziest, song slanginest and blunt blazinest antics and travels in the world of the Meech Meister, Mr. White Owl Already Rolled himself....Carpe Diem yall. Dont say it, Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment