Total Pageviews

Drunk In Love Remixx

Goin Ham Ft. King Diggy and Hiro

Headlines Remixx

MedicXted (prod. by Johnny Juliano)


Saturday, January 19, 2013

Updates


What it do world! We gotta start this post off with me giving a hellafied shout out to Team Atlas' own C-Hood for dominating KP in the rap battle last night. I unfortunately couldn't make it, but I heard shit was epic! Niggaz chokin, reputations being broken but above all, respect being taken. The big homie J-Flo met his match, which is still a surprise kuz da homie got dem bars lol. But yeah if you happened to be lame as hell like me and missed the battle, you'll just have to wait for the videos on YouTube or hear it in the streets. If you came out to the previous battles over the summer last year, then you already know how this turned out in the end. 

On to the next, if you're in the Chattanooga area be on the lookout for the Mixxtape 21: 21 and Counting Exclusive Package in convenience stores near you. It includes a poster, signed copy of Mixxtape 21 w/ exclusive songs never released, tickets to the next D.R.P. show in Chattanooga/Atlanta and a surprise for everyone who shows their patronage by going out and getting the package for $5.99 More details on locations will be available in the next few weeks. We've been working hard to provide yall with an unforgettable listening experience, and we're looking to make a mark in the record books with this project. 

Aside from the entertainment aspect, I can sit back and say everything is going pretty good in my life for once. Like all the way around, I can't complain about anything and I'm thankful for the progress made thus far. I hope that everybody keep their aspirations high and always set goals for yourselves. I'm not trying to compare lives by no means, I just know that once you have a dream, it's hard to make it come true and I just wanna see more prosperity besides when its income tax season. Well I'm all out of words for the moment, its Saturday night and I'm solo dolo. Finally. Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment