Total Pageviews

Drunk In Love Remixx

Goin Ham Ft. King Diggy and Hiro

Headlines Remixx

MedicXted (prod. by Johnny Juliano)


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Endeavors

What's goin on yall? Been a lil minute since I updated on a personal tip, so here we go. First and foremost, thank God for allowing my auditions to go smoothly. I was nervous as hell the whole day before, but I just had a feeling that life was about to change after that... And change it did. I can't release any details just yet due to things still being negotiated and panned out but I'll definitely keep yall posted on that. The interview and auditions went great though, performed "60 Seconds" and "Fireflies" and had the judges sewed up with platinum stiching. You'll hear more about it all this week, so stay tuned.

On to more news, Atlas Studio's C-Hood (formerly known as Hood Mane) just dropped his new promo video "N E Way" on YouTube so make sure yall check that out ASAP. It's the single from his new mixtape "WishMakers" and I vouch for this one 100%. Details as far as the release date are yet to be announced, but as soon as I find out, yall will be the first to know.

To all followers of the beautiful Jasmine Watson (Atlas Studios' vE' Modeling cover model) I'm pleased to announce that her new website is under construction as we speak and will be up and running in less than two months. She just recently visited Chattanooga, TN to shoot some new photos, so we'll be sure to release them soon.

As for me, yall already know Mixxtape21 is alive and kickin on SoundCloud at http://www.soundcloud.com/mixxtape21 That's about all for now folks, so until next time, Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment